Monday, October 10, 2016

                                            Welcome to my blog!

This is my D.I.Y garden.My group uses Eco - friendly pots to plant plants.Here are some samples I took from the Internet.

Image result for plantsImage result for D.I.Y pots
Image result for D.I.Y potsImage result for D.I.Y pots
I also found a few ways to make D.I.Y flower pots.
Image result for D.I.Y pots

Me and my group wants to make Eco-friendly pots and plant plants because it does not hurt the environment and also helps the environment.Besides that,planting plants help cool down the temperature around us.Planting plants also help clean the air and provide clean oxygen.It can also prevent water pollution and soil erosion. Other than these benefits,trees provide wood,shelter and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment